Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ave Idol Champions!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The 2009 Champions of Ave Idol - The Dreams!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBf2vXyWTo

Watch it in HQ (high quality) for better sound and picture.

This message has been paid and brought to you by the Dreams, "a Better Future for Tomorrow."

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Joe that is awesome! You make me so proud! I wish I could have been there to cheer you on, and I wish Ryan could have been there too to dance and lip sing with you. And then Mary and I could have cheered you guys on like the old days. I must admit though, I was a little disappointed that you did not sing! Nevertheless, Congratulations! The Tompkins shine again!

Mom and Dad said...

congratulations joe!! and of course there should be a great THANk you to Me..for after all what would you have done without me pressing ''pause and play''? and of course i did the dance with you!)
well you're multi-task and i brag about you and your talents all the time what can i say your a Tompkins!!! Love ya tons! and i wish with all my heart i could've been there!