First CONGRATULATIONS to David and Marisa! Yay Sofia is here! We're so excited for you and cannot wait to meet her! She is beautiful!
Some of the highlights for the year... visiting Marisa & David was one of them, but Marisa already posted pictures so I won't do that. We had a great time in IN - always new memories! The first time we visited them in 2007, we went to Chicago and had an interesting trip, especially when the transportation system was under construction. I think we did more walking than anything! Then this last visit their heater went in and out! lol! It really wasn't too bad, we had a great time.
One evening we had Tompkins & Bauer parents over for dinner. We played a game called "Would You Rather" which we played with David & Marisa the month before. We had so many great laughs! Here's a picture of everyone but Mom and the second picture is Dad performing his challenge... drinking out of a bowl like a cat. Too funny!
We went out on a boat with the Bauer family a couple weekends after Easter. It was a very windy day, so we ended up turning around and going to Fort DeSoto.
The Home School Senior Prom was May 8th - Andrew and Vanessa happened to go to the same one at Rusty Pelican. Before heading down to Naples for Joe's graduation, we stopped by to see our beautiful siblings. They both had a great time.
Yay Congratulations Joe!!
It was so nice to see Ryan and Mary and to have most of the family together.
We missed David and Marisa!
We missed David and Marisa!
Jack likes to pretend like he's holding the weight of my belly. It's nice to finally have it on camera. I wonder if I'll look like him when I'm in labor!
Sister pregnancy shot!

27 weeks

May 13th Brianna turned 21! We went to Outback to celebrate.
If only I knew this was the last picture I would take of my husband with hair...
There was a surprise party waiting for Brianna and we sure got her!
Sorry I kept it short, but I wanted to at least post an update. We hope everyone is doing well. We think and pray for you often. Ryan and Mary, we can't wait to find out what you're having! Call us right away! We love you all very much! God bless.
Christina, Jack, & Isabella
2 comments:
Aww, I love the pictures! Especially the one of your belly and your hands! Who took that? Christina you are a beautiful pregnant woman! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Isabella! Btw, her nursery is so cute!
Thanks Marisa! I had Brianna take that picture - thought it would be sweet. I can't wait to see you guys and meet Sofia! I love her so much already! Only a few more weeks :)!
Post a Comment