For the sake of bumping the previous post (which- could you guess?- was Ryan's, not mine), here is a slideshow of our pictures from the month of July. Enjoy! :)
Joyful July!!!!!!!!!!!!!We love you all so much and miss you so much too!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures highlighting the month ;))))))))) All our love, Mom and Dad
Just when I think Ryan Jr could not get any cuter you post more pictures in his glorious chubbiness and I am in awe again! And Cecilia, what a beauty! Thanks for sharing and keep em coming!
2 comments:
Joyful July!!!!!!!!!!!!!We love you all so much and miss you so much too!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures highlighting the month ;))))))))) All our love, Mom and Dad
Just when I think Ryan Jr could not get any cuter you post more pictures in his glorious chubbiness and I am in awe again! And Cecilia, what a beauty! Thanks for sharing and keep em coming!
Post a Comment