Monday, August 1, 2011

July 2011

What an exciting day! Happy birthday Natalia! I can't wait to see your beautiful face! Congratulations Marisa, David and Sofia! We love you!

Here are some pictures from July. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ryan Tompkins said...

I love the pictures of Veronica and Isabella! They are so beautiful!

I love Isabella's reaction to the thunder as well, and her playing in the pool. Great picture! Veronica looks so beautiful sleeping!

Auntie Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Dad said...

LOVE all the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many beautiful ones!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!Veronica's eyes are so blue and sparkly ;))))Her smile is adorable!
Isabella must love her pool and the water play!!!!! She looks so adorable in her pink tutu bathing suit! :))love seeing her at the piano too:) How much Veronica has grown! love all the together sister pictures in their matching outfits;)))and the Daddy reading to his two girls picture. :))))Too bad he'll need fashion advice on hats ;) though. Hope to see you all soon ! All our love and may God bless and keep you always! Mom and Dad