I've also been meaning to post some recent videos of the kids, so before I forget (again) here they are. This was taken one lazy Sunday morning when Ryan Jr. climbed onto our IKEA stools and began giving speeches. By the time we took this video, he had been going for quite some time. We think that he has a very commanding presence at the podium and wonder if he'll put his public speaking skills to use as a priest someday? If he can be this confident in his delivery even when he's naked, can you imagine his potential when clothed?
Here are a couple of Ryan Jr. shouting "long live the Republic!" at his father's command. He's really got the fist motion down.
Now one of Cecilia singing one of her current favorite songs, "Teddy Bear" by Elvis Presley. She also loves what she refers to as her song, "Cecilia" by Simon and Garfunkel. Unfortunately, however, I think I may have to stop letting her listen to that song and some others on my playlist because of her uncanny ability to pick the lyrics. I also just love the way she put her sunglasses on, all by herself.
Last but not least, one of Ryan Jr. busting his moves during the 4th of July party in Old Town Manassas. And no, he did not have any alcoholic beverages (that we know of):
1 comment:
These videos are great! Jack doesn't usually get on the blog, but I made him sit down to watch these. Too adorable and great moments caught on camera that will be big hits years from now! The question will be... who's RJ Pictures?!
Post a Comment