These are great videos! It was fun to see the cousins dance and relive that memory from Sanibel, and makes me really want to have another Tompkins family reunion! I love Veronica's voice and how she calls for Jack, you can see that she thinks that she is in charge! And Isabella is so sweet the way she laughs while Veronica climbs on top of her. What a good big sister she is, and Veronica will be quite the athlete someday, I think.
1 comment:
These are great videos! It was fun to see the cousins dance and relive that memory from Sanibel, and makes me really want to have another Tompkins family reunion! I love Veronica's voice and how she calls for Jack, you can see that she thinks that she is in charge! And Isabella is so sweet the way she laughs while Veronica climbs on top of her. What a good big sister she is, and Veronica will be quite the athlete someday, I think.
Post a Comment