What happens when I don't do an update in waaaay too long? A Genevieve overload! Here are the many photos and videos taken of Genevieve over the past couple of months. Enjoy!
Photos/videos of Genevieve at seven months:
The famous scallopini song:
A sample of Genevieve's first "word":
Genevieve giggling:
Photos/videos of Genevieve at eight months:
Genevieve "dancing" to Daddy's piano playing:
Some bellyflop crawling:
More bellyflop crawling with Genevieve sound effects:
4 comments:
LOVE THE PICTS AND VIDEOS!!!!!!!! thanks for posting!!!:))) omgsh!!! she's soooooooooooooooooooooo big and CUTE!!!!!!!
love you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
teresa
LOVE, love, love all the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We're having a ball enjoying them and the videos too:)))))))))))))))))))))))
So many great ones to watch and smile about and keep us happy :))))))))))))))Thank you so much Nicolette for posting and keeping us updated with such a beautiful granddaughter and family!!!!!!!! We love you very much, Mom and Dad
These pictures and videos are so, so great. The kids and I watch them at least once a day! They all LOVE "Genni-Eve" so much. If I had to pick a favorite video I think it would be the first of Genevieve dancing to her Daddy's singing. She just rocks OUT! It's adorable. I love all the family photos as well as Genevieve with her many adoring aunts. She is one special baby, loved so much by so many! It's hard to believe she's about to turn 9 months! We are looking forward to the next update, please keep them coming!
Loved the pictures and videos of my beautiful goddaughter! She's such a joy to be around. She's growing too fast! I look forward to seeing you all again hopefully soon!
Post a Comment