Phew this post took weeks... ha! Enjoy these pictures from the past few months!
February
I just got around to looking at these newborn pictures that Barbie took. I thought I'd share especially since we have some newborns coming just around the corner! I can't believe how quickly they grow...
Quick update:
Isabella is starting to progress with saying some words. Her therapist does think she has apraxia of speech, but she hasn't officially diagnosed her. There is someone in my area that has a son with apraxia and she's a big advocate trying to learn more and gain knowledge and resources for children struggling with this disorder. I am trying to get in touch with her, so we're excited about that. We are working hard to overcome these challenges she's faced with. She is amazing and brings us so much joy. She is saying hi, , no, whoa, bye, bow, come, bay, go, nana, papa, mama, and dada is not consistent with a D but we're getting there. She has been physically unable to make most consonant sounds, so we are thrilled with her progress!
Veronica is talking up a storm and giving us something to laugh at each day. You pregnant ladies will appreciate this one... Isabella had a tummy ache, so I had her lay on the couch to rest while I finished making dinner. I hear Veronica comforting her by asking if her tummy hurts while she rubs her tummy and her head. Then she leans closer to Isabella's face and asks "Isabella, do you have a baby in your belly?" I was laughing for a while! My girls have been quite obsessed with having a baby in their belly and talking about their new cousins on the way.
Ava is growing and growing and growing. She is 5 months and weighs at least 17 lbs. Our chubbiest baby to date! We love it. She's so squishy! Ava is such a calm and happy baby. Always smiling, giggling and squealing. Her core is getting stronger, so I'm sure she'll be sitting up very soon. We are very blessed with our 3 little girls.
We love and miss you all! Hope to see some pictures of the rest of the family!
1 comment:
LOVE EM!!!thanks for posting:D
XOXOXOXOXO
~love aunt teesa
Post a Comment