Wanted to post the latest of James, who is getting so big! He's such a sweet little baby too, I just can't get enough of him. I'm obsessed with this little guy. :)
Mom, we loaned your guardian angel prayer picture to Ryan Jr. until James has his own room. It really inspired him to instant (very fervent) prayer.
Lucy saying "cheese"
"Look Mommy, I'm Elsa."
Now can we see some pictures of the birthday girl Isabella? And any other Tompkins families? It's been too long! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Loved the photos of James in the blue shirt with his blue eyes! Mary you are so good about keeping everyone updated! Must be your awesome camera. ;) Hopefully I will get around to posting some photos soon too!
What a happy, chubby baby! I agree with Nicolette, James looks so handsome in blue! The kids are all so cute! And Cecilia really has Elsa down! Halloween maybe? :)
Post a Comment