Monday, September 1, 2014

Lucy's birthday recap

Good news, I finally figured out how to delete my google+ albums and return to Picasa web albums! It only took me a year or so but I finally did it. :) To celebrate, here is the overdue picture recap of the Virginia Tompkins family.
Although it's a few weeks overdue, I'll start with the slideshows I made of Lucy's birthday weekend. First, her birthday party with cousins. We enjoyed having the Kazas' and Aunt Teresa's company for Lucy's favorite dinner- cheeseburgers on the grill. We had a scrumptious birthday cake with cocoa whipped cream frosting, and Lucy was showered with presents. To finish, we had an epic dance party, which was super appropriate since that is another of Lucy's favorite activities. Lucy had a blast!

And here are the pictures from her actual birthday the 10th. Lucy had another wonderful day! We love this wild and crazy girl so incredibly much.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Is it just me? I can't see any pictures!