Here are some pictures from David and I's One Year Wedding Anniversary!
We celebrated the weekend (May 16th - 18th) at a quaint old mansion that has been turned into a bed and breakfast in downtown Grand Haven, Michigan. We had a wonderful weekend relaxing, and enjoying the cute downtown area and beautiful Lake Michigan. We have been meaning to share these pictures with all of you, so enjoy!
When we got to our room, David surprised me with a beautiful poem about our one year together he wrote himself, and the most gorgeous red rose I have ever seen!
This is the view of the backyard and deck from our bedroom. 
This is the front yard and street view also from our room.
Lake Michigan. It was a very windy night!
Our first night out on the town...enjoying yummy pizza and drinks!
Breakfast the next morning! Isn't it so cute?!
More pictures of the house.
On the pier.
Our last night. We ate at an Italian restaurant that had live music. It was very entertaining.
We obviously got a lot of sun that afternoon.
We obviously got a lot of sun that afternoon.
When we got back to our apartment on Sunday, the 18th,
I collected all of our memorabilia from our wedding day.
Our official One Year Anniversary dinner!
Overall, we had a wonderful weekend full of many memories that included all of you!
Overall, we had a wonderful weekend full of many memories that included all of you!
You all are always in our thoughts and prayers! We love you and miss you!
3 comments:
Wow, that was awesome! I'm so glad you guys had a nice place to relax on your one year wedding anniversary. Everything looked beautiful. I'm very curious to hear about the spooky night. lol.
lol...I will fill you in on the spooky night next time we talk. Let's just say I thought I was in the movie Jumangi which I guess is appropriate considering the name of our room: The Safari Den. I swear Robin Williams was going to pop out at any minute.
Marisa those are some great pictures! It was especially fun for me to see the picture of you guys in front of Lake Michigan and the lighthouse. I was born in Michigan City, IN and one of the few memories I have (we moved when I was 4) was our beloved lighthouse, which is similar to the one in your picture :)
It looks like it was a great weekend getaway! Everything seems so cozy and romantic. That really is wild that you and David have been married for (over) a year now. Time flies when you're having fun!
Post a Comment