I know I already posted pictures on Facebook, but I thought I'd put a few on here. Ryan & Mary's wedding was so beautiful and I'm so happy for them! I can't believe it's already over!
I'm glad you like them! We're going to be mailing you guys a cd of the pictures. Hey and watch what you say about Jack and I in that picture... we're still "newly weds" after a year and a half!
Christina, your pictures are awesome! I can't wait for the CD :) And you and Jack definitely still have that glow around you that everyone keeps telling Ryan and I that we newlyweds have.
Oh and I espcially like the cake-cutting picture. Even though Ryan got a lot of cake smashed on my face, I still feel like I won the fight.
My favorite part of the picture though, is Raquel and Mary (the flower girls) in the background, with their arms around eachother, cracking up.
Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, we do have the cake-cutting on film, and there's no doubt that Ryan started it, not me! And the best part is that on tape you can hear you guys and Steve egging Ryan on...that video will provide entertainment for years :)
4 comments:
Um Christina and Jack, what are you doing in that picture? That is supposed to be Mary and I. lol. Thanks for the pictures, I really like them.
I'm glad you like them! We're going to be mailing you guys a cd of the pictures. Hey and watch what you say about Jack and I in that picture... we're still "newly weds" after a year and a half!
Christina, your pictures are awesome! I can't wait for the CD :) And you and Jack definitely still have that glow around you that everyone keeps telling Ryan and I that we newlyweds have.
Oh and I espcially like the cake-cutting picture. Even though Ryan got a lot of cake smashed on my face, I still feel like I won the fight.
My favorite part of the picture though, is Raquel and Mary (the flower girls) in the background, with their arms around eachother, cracking up.
Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, we do have the cake-cutting on film, and there's no doubt that Ryan started it, not me! And the best part is that on tape you can hear you guys and Steve egging Ryan on...that video will provide entertainment for years :)
Post a Comment