Let me begin by saying, Congratulations Ryan and Mary! You and Baby Tompkins are in our prayers. Now if I could be a bit demanding...let's see some pregnant lady pictures! :) Jack and Christina, I am so happy Baby Isabella is doing well!! You all have and will continue to be in our prayers. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!
Well I realize it has been a very long while since I last posted a Lantigua update. Needless to say, things have been quite busy around here. David has been very busy with his school work, working many hours every day and night. And I have been trying to keep up with the apartment, groceries, and working. David and I finally got our registering done. Wow, that definitely took a long time. It was very overwhelming and exhausting to say the least yet of course it was also very exciting. I still cannot believe that in more or less 12 weeks Sofia will enter the world!
Speaking of Sofia, she is growing very fast and bouncing around like crazy. The other day she decided to do a full body stretch - her foot was in my ribcage! Wow, that hurt. I think she even left me a little bruised. Besides this little temporary damage, she has been a complete joy! I love when she moves. I truly believe this is the most special part of pregnancy. I also love watching my belly when she moves. It sometimes feels/looks like "the wave" is happening inside me. My belly will also take different shapes. The other day I looked at my belly and it was in the shape of a rectangle!! What position she was in, I have no idea but it was really funny. Other times, I have a big bulge sticking out on one side. If I or David put our hands there, it feels super duper hard, so I am not sure if it is her bum or an elbow. Sometimes I wish I could look inside and see what she is doing. Maybe someday this will be possible but right now I am content just watching "the wave". I have learned based on her movement that she really loves classical, jazz, and folk music. When these genres of music are at an audible range for her, she moves around like crazy. She is already the little dancer! A couple weekends ago, David and I went to the folk choir Mass at the ND Basilica, and every time the choir started singing and playing the instruments she would not stop moving! She kept kicking, and not just a little tap, but a real kick! Like she was doing grand battement or grand jetes! The movement was so strong that you could see my belly move through my tights, pregnancy pants, undershirt, and thick sweater! It was incredible.
This is too funny...Sofia is not even born yet and I am already bragging about her. I will stop now but I must warn you, all the other news is related to pregnancy. Yes, with being 12 weeks away from my due date, there is not too much else that occupies my mind.
David and I have started taking our childbirth classes. They are great! So informative! I definitely recommend the Bradley method classes to Mary and Ryan. Also, I started swimming! It is a great work-out. It feels so much better being in water than walking around a track. Although I don't believe weightless is the right word, you definitely feel lighter. :)
I think that is all I can think of right now. Below are pregnant lady pictures from 24 weeks and 28 weeks. I also posted the 20 week picture of Sofia. Enjoy.
I hope everyone is doing well. We love you and miss you very much!
Love, David, Marisa, and baby Sofia



3 comments:
I'm so glad you three are doing well! it's so exciting to see your stomach grow. I can't wait to meet Sofia and in less than 12 weeks!!! :) - man, how times change! You're in my prayers!
Thanks Joe! Not only is Sofia due in 12 weeks, but your graduation is as well!! We would love to hear how the semester is progressing for you. We love you!
I love the post! Marisa you look great - I hope I look that good in 2 months :)! I can't wait to see you guys in 9 days!
Post a Comment