Thursday, July 16, 2009

David and Marisa's Birthday Celebration

Hi! It's me again with my cool, new hobby! I'll try to do 5 pictures a night until I cover 1oo's of photos. This is David's 28th birthday cheesecake and candles. We celebrated on July 12 even though his birthday was June 15!
VENI, VIDI, VICI !!! Way to go David! You tamed another beast!

This is Marisa's 25th birthday celebration also on July 12! Sofia is officially two months old and wants a piece of cake. Uncle Joey asks, "How many pieces would you like?"


Happy Birthday, Marisa! July 16, Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel!
Love, blessings, kisses and hugs to all the family, Mom and Dad



2 comments:

Mary said...

Great picture post and commentary! I almost felt like I was there for the candles and cheesecake, the action shots of David are so good. It is also good to see Uncle Joey in action! Marisa, I am very impressed by Sofia's chubby arms. She's such a dolly!

Ryan Tompkins said...

Happy Birthday Marisa and David! Sofia is so cute!