
Hi! Sorry its taken me so long to get back. Angela and Robby had summer camps the past two weeks which meant driving around and that always leaves me tired at the end of the day.(Not that this picture would reflect that.) Anyways, they had a great time and improved alot in soccer for Angela and ballet for Robby....aaalmost!
The picture above I believe was taken the day after the 4th of July. Sofia fell asleep on me. It was so special! I'll always treasure these moments.

Another treasured moment- I love being a grandma!!! Here's Isabella. Pink seems to dominate in color schemes around here:) It's about time the girls ruled! Which reminds me, Mary, we have a large bag of beautful newborn clothes f or Cecilia donated by Christina and Marisa! I'll send them to you so you can decide if you can use them:) Fun!

This picture was actually taken on Teresa's birthday! I see so much love and devotion in this picture. She looks like a little candycane.

This is their first family picture I have. It was taken on the 4th. They look so happy!

Nicolette and Joe's picture was also taken on the 4th. They are very happy too!:) I will have some photos of Joe's birthday soon since Robby is home now from his soccer camp and can download them to the computer.
I will continue my reverse chronological order of summer pictures for your viewing pleasure soon! I'll eventually make it to Joe's graduation.
Thank you for all the wonderful posts and funny videos and loving comments. We love you all so much, Mom and Dad
2 comments:
Aw, everyone looks beautiful! Thanks for posting mother...I think those are the first Grandma pictures I have seen! =)
And that is great news that Angela has been improving her soccer skills, but bad news that Robby has been improving his soccer skills. haha.
I miss everyone! We're praying for everyone and we love everyone too! ...on second thought... Kumbaya.
Mom I'm impressed by your blogs! You made me feel guilty when you apologized for not posting in a while when it was not even 2 weeks... considering I can't remember the last time I posted!
Post a Comment