Hello from South Bend! But not for too much longer...we will be in Tampa in less than a week! Yay! We can't wait to see all of you!
Since we will be seeing all of you soon, I thought I would add one last post. (Also, I know we will be taking lots of pictures in Florida so I do not want to get too far behind. )
Here are some pictures of our apartment decorated for Christmas. As is Lantigua tradition, we decorated the day after Thanksgiving. Since we leave for the holidays, we like to put our decorations up early so we feel like we have enjoyed the Christmas season in our apartment.
Since we will be seeing all of you soon, I thought I would add one last post. (Also, I know we will be taking lots of pictures in Florida so I do not want to get too far behind. )
Here are some pictures of our apartment decorated for Christmas. As is Lantigua tradition, we decorated the day after Thanksgiving. Since we leave for the holidays, we like to put our decorations up early so we feel like we have enjoyed the Christmas season in our apartment.

Our little tree

Our nativity scene.

As some of you know, every Christmas David starts a war with my precious little Snowman and the Nutcracker. He will usually strike when my Snowman is least suspecting. This is how I found the poor thing a few days ago. David claims it was Sofia's fault.

Ryan, this picture is for you.
It is the newest hall on Notre Dame's campus.
This is where all the people named Ryan live.

Sofia in all her sweetness

Another bath picture. She was again just lounging, with her leg up, and I thought, "How cute, I will be a bad and unsafe mother and take another picture of my baby bathing." And she responded with her fingers, "Read in between the lines, Mom. That's what I think of bath pictures."
In typical South Bend fashion, it is very cold already thus bringing about the beginning of many occasions for Sofia to wear her snowsuit.

My friends and I got together this past week at our apartment to bake and decorate sugar cookies for the homeless. Aren't they so festive and pretty?
By the way, Mary and I will be planning a baking day when we are home! We plan to bake and decorate sugar cookies and other lovely treats for Christmas!One evening, Sofia woke up after she went to bed. After several attempts of trying to put her back to bed, I brought her out into the living room to relax with Daddy. I walked out of the room for a minute and this is what I came upon when I returned; the magic of Daddy.

And last by not least, here is a picture of our aspiring gymnast.
Yes, she wiggled herself out of her bouncy seat and held herself up on the toys.
She eventually let go and slid to the finish line for a perfect score of 10.

Well that's all for now.
Jack and Christina you are in our prayers.
Ryan, Mary, and Cecilia, have a safe trip.
All our love, Marisa, David, and Sofia

2 comments:
LOL!!!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, ALL THE PICTURES!!!the sugar cookies look so delicious:p what a nice thing to do for the homeless! Sofia cracks me up!!! She is so fun and beautiful:) can't wait to see you all and hug you!
Love and kisses and hugs!
We LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!
MOM and DAD
Great pictures! Apartment looks nice with your decorations. Sofia continues to change so much! I can't believe she wiggled herself out of her seat! She's growing so fast. Oh and you had me laughing with that bathtub picture! So great!
Post a Comment