Here are little Ryan's photos from today's sonogram. The profile shot (very similar to Cecilia!):
The little legs (with the feet on the left), which you can see were crossed. There was no doubt that they were long and thin, just like his Daddy's! One of his hands was tucked behind his head, as if he were just kickin' back and relaxing. He also yawned at one point, to show how bored he was with getting so many pictures taken.
Here is his adorable face, which I thought was very handsome.
A family picture afterwards, with a passed-out Cecilia:
I will leave out the picture that proves rather conclusively that this is indeed a baby boy, for the sake of not embarrassing little Ryan. The sonogram also showed us that little Ryan is a very healthy baby and is developing quite well, thanks be to God. For all of you who guessed boy, congratulations on being right, and I'll get you those cookies ASAP. :)
The little legs (with the feet on the left), which you can see were crossed. There was no doubt that they were long and thin, just like his Daddy's! One of his hands was tucked behind his head, as if he were just kickin' back and relaxing. He also yawned at one point, to show how bored he was with getting so many pictures taken.
Here is his adorable face, which I thought was very handsome.
A family picture afterwards, with a passed-out Cecilia:
I will leave out the picture that proves rather conclusively that this is indeed a baby boy, for the sake of not embarrassing little Ryan. The sonogram also showed us that little Ryan is a very healthy baby and is developing quite well, thanks be to God. For all of you who guessed boy, congratulations on being right, and I'll get you those cookies ASAP. :)
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am so happy and excited for you!!!! I cannot wait to meet handsome little Ryan! You all look so happy! Mary, you are gorgeous!!
And are you sure I cannot have the cookies, too? I will do penance....anything!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are soo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!Baby Ryan looks so perfect:) Your familiy is so beautiful! Mary, you are so beatufiul and you're glowing! We are SO excited and can't wait to meet him and see all of you again! We miss you and love you very much!!! "Yay!"
Love, Mom and Dady and family
P.S. "Hey Marisa! you can't...Ha!" it's okay though, David might share with you 'his' cookies! hahaha lol
love, angela
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you guys! A little boy, awe so sweet! I can't wait to see him! Love the family picture. Mary, you look beautiful! Oh and I'm begging along with Marisa - I should have voted opposite of Jack so at least one of us would win! haha! Love you guys.
Post a Comment