Just thought I'd add to all of these awesome posts/pictures/videos from the Tompkins family! I LOVE seeing so much activity on the Blog! I look at the Blog every day with Cecilia, and we love seeing the videos of Sofia and Isabella. Cecilia gets especially excited over the videos of her cousins! Here are 3 videos of Cecilia from the past month to add to the bunch. First,a video of her talking to one of the Kaza's cats, who she loves so much. She had been growling and giggling at the cat for a while before I got my camera, so by the end of this video she's losing interest and getting distracted by other things.
Here is another Cecilia-with-the-Kaza's-cats-video, taken last week. She sure does love the cats! They are used to her shrieks and pokes at this point, and they let her do just about anything to them. You can hear her say "moooore!" when she spots another cat, and then she just goes back and forth from each cat.
This was taken later that afternoon at the Stride Rite outlet. I wanted to take a video of the very momentous occasion of Cecilia trying on her first pair of shoes. Up to this point she has only worn leather booties, but nothing with a hard sole or laces. She really liked them but acted as if she was glued to the floor when I tried to get her to walk in them.
1 comment:
How Hilarious!!!!!!!!! The shoes have super glue on them! LOL! : ) "Help me! I'm stuck!" Cecilia says.
We loved all the videos!!!!!!! The cat ones are hilarious too! She is so funny and adorable. Lots of hugs and kisses! Thanks for the fun! Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment