Monday, May 30, 2011

More pictures :)



Not sure why this one flipped.
1 week old!


So funny story during this "photo shoot"... Veronica got a hold of Isabella's thumb and started sucking on it. Isabella thought it was hilarious, then she must have thought "Veronica gets to taste me, so I'm going to taste her" and proceeded to lick Veronica's hand. Jack and I could not contain our laughter, but still tried to tell Isabella to stop licking her hand. Since we kept her hand away, Isabella turned towards Veronica's face and decided to lick there instead!! Oh it was the funniest thing. We wish our video camera was handy!
Veronica kissing (aka eating) Isabella's cheek.








Matching outfits for Mass :)
Too sweet!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I just love love LOVE these pictures! I keep coming back to the blog to look at them over again and study little Veronica's face to see who she looks most like. :) I have to say my favorite picture is the one of the girls in their "Big sister"/"Little Sister" shirts. It's so precious, I love Isabella's big, proud grin! You can tell how much she truly adores her baby sister! It melts my heart to see it. Christina and Jack, you both look great as usual. :) We can't wait to see everyone in just one week! Thanks for posting the pictures and please don't be shy about adding more when you take them. :)

Mom and Dad said...

Dear Christina and Jack,
Thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!Veronica is sooooooo beautiful and precious!!!!!!!!!! I miss seeing you so much the last few days! Veronica is really growing fast! I can see how much she opens her eyes now! Isabella looks soooooo happy and in love with her sister in every picture:)))))) Things hopefully are getting more adjusted:) Love the matching dresses for church :)! Can't wait to see them soon! I'm so thrilled to have so many wonderful pictures to look at! Thank you so much! All our love and God's blessings always! We are so proud of you and your beautiful family:))))))))))))
We love you very much, Mom and Dad