Veronica weighed 7lbs 13.5oz.
I'm not sure why this picture flipped... she was 20 1/2 inches long.
Isabella ADORES Veronica! She always asks to hold her and she has the sweetest smile - just pure love. Today she woke up from her nap and ran all around the house until she found Veronica. It was so precious!

Midwife, Vikki, on the right and birth assistant, Mary, on the left.
Isabella looks upset in this picture, but she wasn't - timing was bad :)
1 comment:
YAY the post I've been waiting for! I have been checking the blog like a maniac to see pictures of sweet Veronica. She is perfect! Christina you look fabulous! I'm sorry to hear about the tough recovery...you are a strong woman. You truly look incredible. Jack it's nice to see you holding both babes, what a super-dad! And Isabella looks like the proudest, happiest big sister ever. Please keep posting pictures, I'm sure Veronica is changing so much every day! We love you guys and can't wait to see you and meet Veronica in person!
Post a Comment