Hello Tompkins family! I just wanted to ask for everyone's help for a little project Ryan and I have started to work on. I've always played around with the idea of starting my own "cookie business" selling my hand-painted sugar cookies, and lately have been giving it more serious thought. I have begun experimenting with different sugar cookie and icing recipes, and expanding my cookie cut-out collection. I was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a good name for my business, since Ryan and I can only think of uncreative things like "Cookie Creations" "Creative Cookies" "Mary's Cookies" or Ryan's only contribution, the slogan underneath the name: "Put your money where your mouth is...literally." Obviously, we need some serious help with the name, so please offer any ideas you might come up with!
8 comments:
John Wilde is all over this...give me a day...i'll collaborate with Floyd and we'll get back to you.
Rectifying certain inequities,
John Wilde
"Putting the 'Wild' into Wilde"
what about Mary's Bakery,Mary's Cookie House,xoxoxo cookies,well that's all i can think of.
love u.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
were praying for you! aunt tesa:)
how 'bout..."Merry Cookie Creations"? that's all Vanessa and I could come up with for now. but, we'll keep you posted:)
Actually, Mary, Ang and I were thinking of Mary Cookie Creations. This way twould be like spelling merry as you would your name. hehe. :) love,vanessa
House of Dough.... Cookie Doughn't You Want Some.... Edible Creations... Made Just for You Cookies... One of a Kind Cookies...
Do you want your name in the title?
Mary's Custom Sweets(/Cookies)... Cookies by Mary... Mary's Cookie Cutter
Oops I just realize the "Cookie Doughn't You Want Some" is from ColdStone.... I knew I had heard it before! :)
icing by mary
cookie swirl
irresitable icing
pour some sugar
dusted with sugar
sugar dusting
frost me, mary!
frosted by mary
the color of icing
cookie perfect
mary's cookie shop
custom cookie shop
okay, i'll give it a shot...
Casa de Cookies
Home Sweet Home Sweets/Cookies
Mama's Cookie House
Post a Comment