We are very happy to officially annouce the arrival of our little sweet Natalia Maria! She was born on Monday, August 1, 2011, at 2:08pm weighing a tiny 6 lbs, 6 ozs and measuring 19 inches long.
YAY pictures!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, I just love you guys! I think I'm going to fly up right now so I can hold my precious little niece :). You look amazing Marisa. I'm so happy for you! Sofia is such a sweetheart and looks so happy to have her sister here. I love you guys and can't wait to see more pictures!
Thank you for the photos!! (I've been checking daily haha) Marisa you look beautiful and the pics w/ Sofia & Natalia are just precious. David couldn't be more proud! So happy that everything went well. We love you!
Marisa you look beautiful and so happy!!!!!!!! We all are so happy that Natalia is born and that she is so healthy and that the labor was short, relatively speaking - compared with last labor:) Sofia looks soooooooooo Happy too !!!!!!!!!! She looks like she just won a prize :))))))))) Your family picture with David and Sofia is precious !!!! He looks so proud and happy too :)We love you all so much ! It seems like just a little while ago we were bringing Sofia home for the first time and we taking pictures in the same place;)God bless and keep you! All our love always, Mom and Dad
What great pictures!! I have looked at them many many times with Cecilia, we love them all. I can't believe how good you look for just having given birth, Marisa! No fair! :p We are so glad that the birth went so well and that you and Natalia are both healthy and well. You all look SO radiant and SO happy! Natalia looks a lot like Sofia, I think! She looks so peaceful and so cuddly. I wish I could hold her! The pictures of Sofia stroking and kissing her sister are so precious. What a good big sister!
We are SO happy for you guys, and can't wait to see Natalia in person. Congratulations again!
Aaaa! so wonderful and beautiful! Natalia is soooo precious! Marisa, you look so stunning, loving, and so motherly! Thank you sooo much for posting the pictures!!!!
8 comments:
Aaaah, what a beautiful baby! Welcome to the world Natalia!! We love you!
Congratulations to the Lantigua family!
YAY pictures!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, I just love you guys! I think I'm going to fly up right now so I can hold my precious little niece :). You look amazing Marisa. I'm so happy for you! Sofia is such a sweetheart and looks so happy to have her sister here. I love you guys and can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! She's beautiful and you look great, Marisa! I'll give you a few days to rest and then I'm calling for details. :)
Thank you for the photos!! (I've been checking daily haha) Marisa you look beautiful and the pics w/ Sofia & Natalia are just precious. David couldn't be more proud! So happy that everything went well. We love you!
Marisa you look beautiful and so happy!!!!!!!! We all are so happy that Natalia is born and that she is so healthy and that the labor was short, relatively speaking - compared with last labor:) Sofia looks soooooooooo Happy too !!!!!!!!!! She looks like she just won a prize :))))))))) Your family picture with David and Sofia is precious !!!! He looks so proud and happy too :)We love you all so much ! It seems like just a little while ago we were bringing Sofia home for the first time and we taking pictures in the same place;)God bless and keep you! All our love always, Mom and Dad
What great pictures!! I have looked at them many many times with Cecilia, we love them all. I can't believe how good you look for just having given birth, Marisa! No fair! :p We are so glad that the birth went so well and that you and Natalia are both healthy and well. You all look SO radiant and SO happy! Natalia looks a lot like Sofia, I think! She looks so peaceful and so cuddly. I wish I could hold her! The pictures of Sofia stroking and kissing her sister are so precious. What a good big sister!
We are SO happy for you guys, and can't wait to see Natalia in person. Congratulations again!
Aaaa! so wonderful and beautiful! Natalia is soooo precious!
Marisa, you look so stunning, loving, and so motherly!
Thank you sooo much for posting the pictures!!!!
I love the pictures of Sofia and Natalia...sooo cute!
Post a Comment