Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Real Man of Steel



Mary, I (David) thought you would appreciate this photo whereas Ryan, not so much.



4 comments:

Ryan Tompkins said...

Let's get a couple of things straight here David... Caville is NOT the real man of steel...not even of blue steel. Caville, is the real man of heel...mine.

The picture looks cool, but I'm not sure about his hair style. Whatever happened to the side part and the curly "S" that hung so gracefully over his forehead?

Mary said...

Thank you for your post David, and for providing Ryan and I with yet another marital dispute about this subject. It's nice to know that you were willing to take time away from your wife and daughters to make this post and give Ryan and I an opportunity to grow closer together as a married couple by working out some issues. But for the record, this was in HIGH SCHOOL, BEFORE I EVEN KNOW RYAN! Just wanted to clarify that essential point. ;)

Mary said...

I re-read my post after posting and noticed 2 grammatical errors: it sould be "providing Ryan and ME" (not "I") and "KNEW" instead of "KNOW." That's what I forget for not proofreading! See what being married to Ryan and having two children has done to my grammar?

Ryan Tompkins said...

Don't even try it Mary. If you think that by telling me the excuse that "you were in high school during fan crush on Caville" is gonna get me to buy you tickets to watch Superman take his shirt off on the big high-definition digital screen...and...and... never mind, I'm sold. We're buying tickets.