Happy Fall everyone! Here is our latest set of pictures of the girls! Natalia is growing very quickly, already weighing 11.5 pounds! She loves to smile and talk to us all the time. I think she is already feeling the need to keep up with Sofia. Sofia is learning to be a good and gentle big sister; and always giving us a big laugh with the interesting things she has to say and the imaginary world she creates. We love and miss all of you. We are very excited for Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Wow what a fun slideshow! It's incredible how much Natalia has grown up. She is really getting pudgy! I love it! And Sofia seems like such a natural big sister, so maternal. I love how imaginative she is with her toys, she and Cecilia have a lot in common there. :) I think one of the sweetest pictures is the one of Sofia asleep at the kitchen table, I just want to scoop her up and cuddle with her! Marisa you look way too good to have such a young baby, and David you look very scholarly and sophisticated as always. :) We can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!
I love the photos! It's so good to see Sofia and little Natalia. I can't wait to see you all for Thanksgiving! :)
love them:) what wonderful family photos! miss ya!
I'm just now getting around to commenting! I loved the pictures. Sofia looks so sweet asleep at the table and Natalia has chubs I want to squeeze! Or blubs :) I love the pictures of the two of them together. Can't wait to see you guys!
Dear Marisa,
Thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures!!!!! You are so thoughtful and loving !!!I'm finally catching up with my blog comments ;)
The girls look so beautiful and happy!! I love seeing Natalia's first smiles!!! So precious;)))
It is a riot to see them together in their Big Sister, Little Sister shirts ;)))))
And Sofia looks fantastic in her ND cheerleading outfit;))!!! She looks like a little cheerleader! It is funny how she falls asleep during the games. She inherited that gene for football boredom from me !!;))Hehe;) Don't tell
Dad, but I think he's figured it out.
Anyways, I love how Sofia wears her little tutu skirt under her clothes while baking! The ballerina bakeress ;)
I love how David reads with the girls and they are all in their ND gear together;) One heart, One family ;) He's such a wonderful Daddy and husband spending that time with Sofia in the am so you can get a little sleep;) What a blessing!
I love all the pictures of you and the girls together!!! I see how weary you look, but how blessed and content too!! The toughest times can also be the best of times;))) I remember those days and nights with all of my precious babies!! I would never trade;)))I know you wouldn't either!
Well, I'd better go. All my love and continued prayers always! We love you all very much and so looking forward to seeing you during Thanksgiving!!
Love, Mom and Dad
THEY BOTH ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CUTE!!! WOW THAT LITTLE NATALIA IS GROWING VERY FAST!!
aunt tesa.
Post a Comment