Here are some videos to accompany the picture update. :) Ryan Jr. showing off his muscles:
This is the "wet cloth game" Ryan invented. Who knew a wet cloth could be so much fun? What cracks us up is Ryan Jr.'s shaking and closing his eyes in anticipation of the cloth!
Cecilia just being Cecilia at breakfast time. You can hear her "talk" which is to always pick just one syllable of a word to say.
Cecilia thinks it's hilarious when Ryan Jr. slobbers on his cup like this. I think the best part of this video is the very end when Cecilia sneaks some food off Ryan Jr.'s highchair.
This was taken during football watching yesterday. Ryan Jr.'s fake coughing noise has been one of his favorites lately. Enjoy!
3 comments:
These videos are great! Thank you for posting them. I love seeing them in action. Too funny that all kids love to play with a wet cloth. Isabella is obsessed :). We should skype with you guys!
What great videos! Joe and I enjoy watching them... again and again! :)
I think your kids have the best laughs! Ryan Jr's muscles are already bigger than Ryan's! I love the video of Cecilia laughing at Ryan Jr and then stealing the food off his tray. Too funny! The best part is that Ryan Jr does not even care...at least not yet! Cecilia is such a big girl drinking out of her bowl!
Post a Comment