Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The birthday recap

Here is a picture recap of Ryan Jr.'s day yesterday. I don't have any pictures from the first part of the day (I have 5 cookie orders to thank for that) but once the cookies were shipped, I was able to focus on taking more pictures. Ryan Jr. spent the day doing all of his favorite things; reading books, blowing bubbles, wrestling with Cecilia, and unstacking the dishwasher. He even managed to sneak a crayon or two when my back was turned, and when I would catch him and yell at him "NO EATING CRAYONS!" he quickly threw the crayon away and obeyed without putting up his usual fuss. I think he was just in a really good mood because he knew it was his special day. Thanks for all the blog comments, phonecalls, and messages! Ryan Jr. had a wonderful and very happy 1st birthday.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Great pictures! He looked so happy for his big day. I cannot believe he's already one! I love the picture of him in his high chair smiling (where you said he was still working the camera). He looks adorable.

Mom and Dad said...

He is so handsome and adorable, and looks so excited about his cake!!! What a great first birthday:))) love and kisses, Grandma