WOW!!!! What a fantastic photo gallery!! It really made me so happy to see all the beautiful pictures of the girls!! Great shots, Christina!!! Veronica is very beautiful!! Her eyes and smile are out of this world gorgeous!!! What a joy to see the two sisters so close and happy together!! I love all the matching outfits. It is so precious to see Isabella and Sofia together in their matching dresses in the backyard too;)) You got some beautiful pictures of Vanessa, Marisa, and Mary holding the babies!! Joe and Nicolette look so precious too with their baby belly :))) Love the birthday picture of Dad with the candles lit and Jack smiling behind him. Fun angle!! Turkey looks so professional ;) HEHE Well, I could go on and on... I really love all the pictures and thank you very much!! See you soon, Love and blessings always, Mom
1 comment:
WOW!!!! What a fantastic photo gallery!! It really made me so happy to see all the beautiful pictures of the girls!! Great shots, Christina!!! Veronica is very beautiful!! Her eyes and smile are out of this world gorgeous!!! What a joy to see the two sisters so close and happy together!! I love all the matching outfits. It is so precious to see Isabella and Sofia together in their matching dresses in the backyard too;)) You got some beautiful pictures of Vanessa, Marisa, and Mary holding the babies!! Joe and Nicolette look so precious too with their baby belly :))) Love the birthday picture of Dad with the candles lit and Jack smiling behind him. Fun angle!! Turkey looks so professional ;) HEHE
Well, I could go on and on... I really love all the pictures and thank you very much!!
See you soon, Love and blessings always, Mom
Post a Comment