Happy New Year Tompkins Family!
I am very sorry our posts have been missing in action. However, we love seeing everyone else's posts and pictures! Ryan and Mary, your new baby is a treasure; such a miracle! We cannot wait to meet him/her as well Joe and Nicolette's baby! It's funny because this year's babies are due at the same time as last year's babies.
Jack and Christina, I loved your pictures from the March for Life 11 years ago to your wedding picture 5 years ago! I feel so privileged to have been there in a special way at both events and to continually witness your love flourish and deepen. You are a beautiful couple!!
Our first Christmas at home was very joyful and peaceful. We enjoyed being together as a family and starting our traditions. We did however miss seeing all of you, although Skype served as a small substitute, and hearing the beautiful Christmas music being played on the piano and sung with jolly hearts!
This past month has been very busy and eventful for us. Vanessa came to visit us while David went to a conference in DC to present a paper that was very well received! We had a wonderful time with her, playing games and spending quality time together, and she was a huge help with the girls. Sofia loved having Vanessa here! She followed her around everywhere, even into the bathroom because our bathroom door does not lock, which prompted a conversation about privacy. After we were done explaining the importance of privacy, Vanessa asked Sofia, "Do you understand what privacy is?" Sofia replied very assuredly, "Privacy is a woman!"
The privacy talk was very timely as Sofia potty trained herself a couple weeks later! She loves wearing big girl underwear as well as telling her boy friend, Gregory, that she needs privacy when she goes to the potty.
Natalia is sitting up and rolling over now! And she is still as chubby and smiley as ever!
We love you all very much and are looking forward to seeing all of you in May for Sanibel! XOXO
Now here are our pictures from the past month.
5 comments:
Wow, I am incredibly impressed by Natalia's chubbiness! Maybe that's why I can't get rid of baby weight...my babies do not get that rolly-polly. LOL. Good job, mama! Audrey had the same Christmas dress this year, so she commends Sofia's taste. :) We're praying hard for the interview!!! Let us know if David needs a place to stay or a hot meal while he's here!
Thank you for the post! Twas so good to see you all again. :) I miss you and think of you often. The pictures were great: especially the ones of the girls in the bathtub haha and the ones in the snow, and and and ahh. lol. Give my love to my nieces and David too. And of course you have it.
Vanessa
So many exciting things on this post! I am so proud of my Goddaughter! YAY Sofia! And I am just in awe over Natalia's many rolls. You'd never know she was 6lb 6oz at birth (I believe that's right?!). So many wonderful photos. I miss you guys so much! We are so excited for David and can't wait to hear the outcome. We love you all!
So beautiful and so fun!!! We love you all so much and miss you even more than words can say!! We're praying too :))) loved all the pictures:))) Mom and Dad
Joe and I really enjoyed watching the photo slide show of all that has been happening in the Lantigua house. Natalia gets cuter every day (great thighs lol) and it is too funny to hear the things Sofia will say!!
Post a Comment