I heard this song on the radio and it really hit me. Not only because of our situation with Isabella, but also me being Christ's child. Thought some of you would enjoy the song, if you haven't already heard it :).
I don't know how to make it play when there is a black square on the screen, but I overheard Teresa playing it earlier today. It sounded beautiful!! She also said there is a video. So I hope tomorrow it will work:)) Jesus loves us so much, and loving Him in return is everything!!! I know He has a very special love for Isabella and she will be an inspiration and light in the world!! We love you all very much !!!May God bless and keep you always, Mom and Dad
1 comment:
I don't know how to make it play when there is a black square on the screen, but I overheard Teresa playing it earlier today. It sounded beautiful!! She also said there is a video. So I hope tomorrow it will work:))
Jesus loves us so much, and loving Him in return is everything!!! I know He has a very special love for Isabella and she will be an inspiration and light in the world!! We love you all very much !!!May God bless and keep you always, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment