Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A day we'll never forget!

Today Isabella received her hearing aids. We were able to video tape her initial reaction (there's a delay when the aids are first turned on, you'll know when it kicks on). It was emotional for both Daddy & Mommy. She has been so excited all day and has enjoyed listening to so many new sounds. Enjoy the videos!



5 comments:

Nicolette said...

Wowwwww!! We loved watching Isabella's reactions to the new sounds! That is sooo wonderful!

Joe T said...

What a beautiful moment! We are so happy! This just made my evening. Thank you for posting it! Jesus is so awesome! :)

Mary said...

Wow, what great videos! Somehow I managed to remember that 2/7 was Isabella's big day, and we were talking about you guys and thinking of you yesterday. It was great to have the videos to watch and to feel like we were there for her big moment! It's so special, both seeing her look of wonder and surprise, and hearing your and Jack's happy exclamations. :) Thanks for sharing these on the blog!

Mom and Dad said...

I still get tears in my eyes and get all choked up when I see these!!! What a beautiful and thrilling day it was! I will never forget seeing her for the first time after her appt. and being able to talk to her and smile and laugh and know she could hear us!:))) Seeing her expression, excitement and happiness was so amazing!! Watching her watch her Daddy play the piano for her was so beautiful too!!! Another deeply touching tear session!
We love you so much Isabella!! We are so proud of the loving, sweet thoughtful girl you are:)
Thank you Christina for taking the time to record these precious moments and post them!!!
We love you all. May God bless and keep you always, Love, Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad said...

I still get tears in my eyes and get all choked up when I see these!!! What a beautiful and thrilling day it was! I will never forget seeing her for the first time after her appt. and being able to talk to her and smile and laugh and know she could hear us!:))) Seeing her expression, excitement and happiness was so amazing!! Watching her watch her Daddy play the piano for her was so beautiful too!!! Another deeply touching tear session!
We love you so much Isabella!! We are so proud of the loving, sweet thoughtful girl you are:)
Thank you Christina for taking the time to record these precious moments and post them!!!
We love you all. May God bless and keep you always, Love, Mom and Dad