Here's a video of the kids playing together one day. I wanted to include it to show Mom and Dad how much Ryan Jr. (and Cecilia) enjoy the soccer ball toy that they gave Ryan Jr. for his birthday! At the end, Cecilia did not really get the concept of blowing a kiss to the camera, and instead came over and literally kissed the camera.
This is one of Ryan Jr. getting into the fridge. He loves to rearrange the food on the shelves while I make dinner, but this particular time he attempted to sneak a taste of some chocolate syrup. You can see how pleased he is with himself!
Here is a little tutorial on parenthood from Ryan and Ryan Jr.:
Here is a video of Cecilia singing some of her favorite Disney princess songs. She's got them all down, although she's a little hard to hear when she sings "Little Town" by Belle, but if you listen closely you can hear her say "baker...tray...same...we came...poor little town." She tries to change the subject and ask for "Blues Clues" ( and later "blue doggie") and is very relieved when I ask her to say bye to the camera.
2 comments:
What great videos! We love to see everyone in action! Cecilia knows all the princess' songs and sings so well. Ryan Jr. is such a little rascal getting into that chocolate syrup lol. And thank you to Ryan Sr. for that helpful tip on parenting haha!! Thanks for posting these, Mary!
Haha! Great blog!!!! Your writting is quite entertaining--the content even better. :o)
It was so gooood to hear about the kids and how Cecilia plays her mischivious jokes on Ryan (although I'm sure you don't get as much amusement from it as I); but I loved hearing how she undestood what you taught her about Jesus and then later on taught it to Ryan. I can just imagine it all: these are the best memories for sure.
love, vanessa
Post a Comment