Mary, your hair looks great! I've never seen you with short hair! I bet you were a nervous, but it looks wonderful! I look forward to seeing more pictures. And loving the baby bump starting to peek through.
Mary, I am going to be honest. Initially, I did not notice any difference between the pictures because you are so beautiful in both! It was after a few takes that I realized your hair was shorter! I know you have been wanting to do this and it looks cute! I know how shocking it must be for you (I have never had my hair as long as yours and every time I get my hair cut I am sad and notice the most when I wash my hair) but be assured in your radiant beauty!
5 comments:
Mary, your hair looks great! I've never seen you with short hair! I bet you were a nervous, but it looks wonderful! I look forward to seeing more pictures. And loving the baby bump starting to peek through.
Looks great!
it's your haricut!!!! it looks GREAT!!! i like it!!:)))
love teresa
Mary, I am going to be honest. Initially, I did not notice any difference between the pictures because you are so beautiful in both! It was after a few takes that I realized your hair was shorter! I know you have been wanting to do this and it looks cute! I know how shocking it must be for you (I have never had my hair as long as yours and every time I get my hair cut I am sad and notice the most when I wash my hair) but be assured in your radiant beauty!
love it, Mary :)!! Sassy and fun :))
Enjoy your beautiful hair.. shorter or longer ...its so silky :)
love you so much, mom
Post a Comment