Congratulations on another beautiful girl :))) WOW!!!! What a miracle life is! She looks sooo adorable!! We're so happy for you!!!!! Can't wait to see you in Sanibel! All our love and prayers always, Mom and Dad
Yay! I can't wait to hear names, etc! That is such a precious profile picture. You look beautiful as always. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
*gasp* Mary and Ryan: she is so beautiful! Her facial features so delicately shaped already. Lovely, lovely, lovely! I'll be praying for you. Love, vanessa
Mary! You got a haircut! Haha. Looks great and a little familiar...maybe that's why it looks great. ;0 Ryan is getting so big! His facial features have changed so much. He's looking a little more like Ryan I think, although he definitley still looks like you. And Cecilia looks like a model!
8 comments:
Yay! So excited that you are having a girl!! You look great, Mary!
Awesome! So excited for you! ...love the photo of Ryan Jr in the waiting room. haha
u look great and beautiful mary!!CONGRATS!!!the baby looks very cute!! love u...xoxo
aunt teesa
Congratulations on another beautiful girl :))) WOW!!!! What a miracle life is!
She looks sooo adorable!!
We're so happy for you!!!!!
Can't wait to see you in Sanibel!
All our love and prayers always,
Mom and Dad
Yay! I can't wait to hear names, etc! That is such a precious profile picture. You look beautiful as always. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
*gasp* Mary and Ryan: she is so beautiful! Her facial features so delicately shaped already. Lovely, lovely, lovely! I'll be praying for you.
Love,
vanessa
Mary! You got a haircut! Haha. Looks great and a little familiar...maybe that's why it looks great. ;0 Ryan is getting so big! His facial features have changed so much. He's looking a little more like Ryan I think, although he definitley still looks like you. And Cecilia looks like a model!
p.s. that last comment was be me, vanessa.
Post a Comment