Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 15, 2012

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay, the Genevieve picture post we've al been waiting for! And it did not disappoint. She is SO photogenic already! I can't believe how grown up she looks for a newborn, with her eyes being so wide open all the time! You can see she is really taking everything in as she looks around. I love the pictures of the proud grandparents and there are so many great family pictures to choose from of Joe, Nicolette and Genevieve in the hospital. Nicolette, you look inbredibly radiant and way too slim to have just had a baby! It looks like you didn't even break a sweat during labor. Joe looks like the proudest Daddy and we can not WAIT to finally have our turn to hold Genevieve! Please feel free to keep posting more and more pictures, as I'm sure that Genevieve is changing so much every single day. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!