So I keep meaning to post some picture updates but never seem to be able to get my act together, so I apologize for our family's absence on the Blog. For now here is a post about our Apple Picking 2012, the 5th year in a row we've gone to Stribling Orchard for this fun fall activity. Next post will be of pictures of Cecilia's birthday party yesterday. :)
Cecilia singing the donkey song:
Sampling of the conversations on the way home:
2 comments:
Great videos and pictures! I've been missing all of the blog activity (I haven't been very good!). I wish we had things like apple/blueberry picking here in Florida :P. I miss you all and hope to see you soon!
We fellow Floridians are jealous of your autumn tradition as well! The kids look like that had such a good time at the apple orchard and with the animals. :) So cute!
Post a Comment