Hey my dearest family from close and far,
Well this is a very interesting situation--I've never experienced publishing my own post but now is better than never! I miss you and wanted to be able to share with you some pictures from a purty special event that I went to called...homecoming! As some of you have heard, actually *ahem* I'm pretty sure everyone has heard, I was very honored to be asked to attend the Jesuit's homecoming with Alex Padron. We had a very enjoyable time together! I wish I could write you a more vivid description but I think the pictures will suffice better than I can do in words:) have fun....hehe
I love you all so much and I can't wait until we are all together soon!!
Before leaving for his house...
Arriving at his house to take picts with our families..ahem..and attempt the boutineer...failure!
After the long " exhausting" night of dinner, dancing, listening and singing to music we chilled with Mom and Dad:)
hehe well that's all!!! I'm sure my sissies enjoyed this post;) ...
~Auntie Angela











4 comments:
Wow! Those were amazing pictures. But where's Angela? I saw a woman posing for the camera that looked like she just stepped off the runway. Then there were these really nice pics of a handsome dude. I just want to know where that little girl who sings "Antonio" is. If anyone has seen her please tell not to grow up too fast :)
We love you all! Angela, you and Alex looked wonderful in those pictures. Thank you for sharing. We can't wait for you all to come visit and to hear this story and all the others.
Love, the Lantiguas
Sofia says, "Angela looks like a big woman (aka married)"
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I'm sure I'll hear more about your time when we see you tomorrow! Love you!
Simply stunning! I particularly loved your hair style - it looks so effortless and elegant. I am so glad that you and Alex had an enjoyable time together! We love you!
Post a Comment