Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mary!!

Happy Birthday Mary!!

We hope you have a fantastic day filled with so much love and happiness!!

We love you very much, and are so thankful to have you as a part of our family.

We have had so many great memories together, and I can't wait to make more and share them with our little ones!

I hope you are feeling well today, and that Ryan treats you no less than the princess you are.

May God bless you (and baby Tompkins) always!! We thank Him for the gift of your life!!

Love always,

David, Marisa, and Baby Lantigua

P.S. This is an old pictures from last year when you guys came to visit us in Miami, and I always promised you I would send it to you but totally forgot plus my camera wasn't working. Thanks to Christina we can finally download pictures again! So here it is! Enjoy! (don't you love Ryan's hair lol)

2 comments:

Joe T said...

wow what a great pic! forgot about that day...man that was fun.

Mary said...

Thank you Marisa for your birthday post! It also made my day more special :) I love the picture too! That was a fun visit, as always with you and David :) We miss you guys!!!