Happy Birthday Vanessa! Yesterday Vanessa had her birthday party. We started the day by having a tea party. I was not aware of this before hand, so thanks for the dress Marisa! After the tea party, the girls went swimming and then some dancing. We had a great time! And of course the food was delicious, thanks to Dad & Mom!
The birthday girl!
We hope everyone is doing well. We love and miss you! God bless!
Jack and Christina
2 comments:
Aww, how cute!! I wish I could have been there!
That was too funny looking at the picture of you in my dress, Christina!! I had to do a double take! I was like, "Is that Christina?" lol. I was really confused....like always.
What a great post, Christina! It was great to get some snap shots of the much-anticipated birthday party. Happy birthday to Vanessa! You all look so beautiful, and Mom fits right in with all the young beauties.
I think it's funny that it is a universal girl-thing to love getting dressed up, no matter what age. I know that if I were there I'd be totally decked out, with the poofy-est dress and maybe a huge tiara...I would probably make everyone else jealous, so it's a good thing I was there :p
Post a Comment