




Hey Guys,
Here are some pics from some of my soccer games. Our team is 3-4-1 and even though we have a losing record now I believe we are going to finish at 7-6-1. It will be the first time in history an Ave Maria sports team finished with a winning record! All of these pics are saves...I'm pretty sure the first one is because if you blow up the pic you can barely see the outline of the yellow ball about to hit my hand. Maybe, I'm wrong but I like to think that I saved it.
So, love you guys! I hope you are all doing well!
God bless-
Double Uncle = Double Trouble
2 comments:
Awesome pictures Joe! Way to go. Did I ever mention that I am one of Ave Maria's leading goal scorers? Also, I was the only Ave Maria player to score a goal on a penalty kick last year? I know...I know. Autographs later.
Awesome pictures Joe! I hope you guys finish with a winning record! Keep us posted. Look forward to seeing you :)
Post a Comment