Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Make Way, Make Way!!!

Make Way, Make Way for my post!

Well, as some of you all know, I decided to cut my calorie intake to 8,000 instead of 12,000 every day for Lent. I am only drinking soda and beer and a little bit of water when I have to. I weigh close to 220 now but i've cut down on some of the chips and oreos. I know Dad will be happy to hear that (Beat that, Ryan)

Also, I've got a new girlfriend...her name is mandy and she really likes my eyes. Check out the picture of us walking at North Park here at Ave Maria. It's a great shot.



okay, jk...anyways, life for me is going great. Oklahoma has been taken up a lot of time. Our two performances this past weekend were phenomenal. People loved the performances and for the first time in Ave history, the Healys and Dan Dentino are making us do an additional performance on Sunday because we sold out our tickets and turned away 40 people at the door. So, it's been a lot of fun and I don't know what I'm going to do once it's all over. I've had such a blast and love this musical. The first time I saw Oklahoma I hated it, but now I love it. It's a great musical. Wish you all could see it. :) But please keep me in your prayers this weekend cuz I still have two more performances and I get really nervous. Thanks!

Uh, I've begun my thesis and I passed my Comps with a B+ so i was happy to get that especially with all the musical stuff and midterms that I had. Seana and I had a good time in there...I asked her before she started grilling me: "Now, which lifelines do I get? Phone a friend and 50/50?" She laughed and so did I...haha...ahem, anyways... I also had to write up two students with major infractions for violating the inter-visitation and after hours rules. Fun, fun fun...oh and Little Rosario and I also called off dating for now for many reasons which I can't get into right now cuz I have to go to Oklahoma practice soon. She's just been very unstable and I need some time to recuperate. We are still hanging out tho and being friends. So, that's good.

So, that's about all that's going on in my life. There's a lot to tell you about, but unfortunately I don't have the time so I figured this would suffice for now. I love you all.

Oh and I got accepted into Thomas Cooley law School in Michigan. I knew I would get into there cuz they accept everybody so now at least I know where to turn if I need a last resort. I'm hoping some schools in Florida or Virginia will accept me, but I'll probably just end up taking the LSAT again. But we shall see, we shall see. Prayers are much appreciated. Love ya'll.

God bless - Joe Tompkins 2040

No comments: