Here is a video of Cecilia's phony crying, which she does in order for me to pick her up when I put her down in one of her seats. You all probably won't want to watch all 2 minutes of it, but as her mother I find it adorable and could watch it over and over. Ryan and I sure get a kick outta her noises...we watch this video regularly. Enjoy! :)
4 comments:
Awwww!!!! :) I miss her so much! She is so sweet! Ryan and Mary, thank you for such a wonder filled time with you and cecilia! We loved every moment! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!! God bless you and keep you. All our love, always, Mom and Dad
I absolutely LOVED this video. I was laughing, smiling, and awing throughout. I'm not her mother but I still watched it more than once! Jack loved it as well. It was so precious. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys.
HAHA What a great video, Mary! I love how at one point you are like, "You are full of bologna" and then a few seconds later "aww poor thing". lol! I love Cecilia's legs! She is getting so big! And she looks so healthy! Way to go Mary! Mommy's milk does it again! Sofia watched the video with me and she got all excited when she saw and heard Cecilia. :) We can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
By the way, how do you upload videos to the computer? Do you need to have a special piece/cord?
"haha" that's sooo funny!! her mouth can get so big when she was supposely crying......
the whole video i was either laughing or awing, she's just too cute:)
Love, angela
Post a Comment