How about a picture update from the St. Pete Tompkins?! Nothing like starting out a blog with a naked baby! Isabella loves her bath times! So content sucking/chewing on her two fingers.
Florida weather is finally starting to feel nice! Here we are, the white t-shirt family, enjoying the cooler weather! "You're invading my space Mom & Dad"!
Our happy little family :)
Enjoying a nice walk on a Sunday afternoon. An even nicer afternoon since the Bucs finally won a game!
"Check out my jean skirt!"
Brianna and Isabella had a little photo shoot. Isabella was sticking out her tongue a lot that day and she wanted to catch it on camera.
lol!
Her and that tongue!
We recently put together the walker to see how Isabella enjoys. It's too cute watching her in this thing! She pushes herself back and back and back until she reaches a wall :)
"HAHAHA Mommy you're so funny!"
Walking around the neighborhood.
3 comments:
AWwwwW....Isabella is so cute! I LOVe her expressions:) her eyes are so expressive! I'm so glad you can go on those nice walks together:) Oh,her bathtub picture is precious! Oh, i can just picture her going backwards in the walker until she hits the wall. LOL!
I love the family pictures too! Way to go Jack with the baby Bjorn!LOL!!
All our love always, Mom and Dad
Aww, how precious. I love all the pictures, Christina. I can't get over how much Isabella looks like Jack. I am glad you are able to get out for walks now. We should try to go for a walk together with the cousins when we come down at Christmas. Who knows, maybe they will be walking us by that point. haha. Love you guys.
Thanks for the pictures Christina and Jack! I love the commentary on the picutre where she is laughing because mommy is so funny. lol. I can't wait to hold and meet her for the first time!
Post a Comment