Monday, November 9, 2009

Our 1st Home!

I finally took some pictures of our house. This post is especially for Ryan & Mary since they haven't been able to see the home. You've probably seen the pics on facebook, but I thought I would blog it anyway. We're still working on some things and we have to decorate, but it's getting there! Here is the complete tour.


Left view from the front door.
Straight ahead from the front door.







Guest bedroom
Messy office :)
Guest bath
Isabella's room

Master bedroom


Master bath
Backyard


I love our palm tree :)



And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed. Can't wait for you guys to visit and see it in person. Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

What a great job you have done on the house in such little time!I know it has been alot of work and has required so much tolerance! May God bless you and your home always! Love and hugs, Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad said...

the house looks great..as usual:) whenever i go to your home i'm still taken back by the fact that it's YOUR actual home:)
~auntie angela
i love it! it's such a pretty home! and the backyard is soo pretty too:)
~aunt Teresa

Ryan Tompkins said...

I love the house guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it in person!