Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exersaucer, A Beautiful Fall Day, and More

Happy Advent everyone! And Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa! We hope you had a wonderful day! We love you!

Here is a picture update of Sofia. As you can tell from the pictures, I have trained her well with the camera. Every time I bring out the camera and say, "smile Sofia", she immediately smiles! It's like clock-work.

For Christmas, David and I got Sofia an exersaucer! We already gave it to her because we can't take it to Florida with us and she seriously needed it now (or Mommy did so she could get some work done around the house....this is the secret Mary once they get a little older). You will notice in my posts, I have taken quite a few pictures of her playing in it. She is just too cute.
Merry Christmas, Sofia!
This is her first time playing in it.

This is the umpteenth time. What a pro! Both hands!

The weekend before Thanksgiving Aunt Lily came to visit us! Sofia really enjoyed hanging out with her. We love visitors!


On Sunday while Aunt Lily was here we went for a walk on Notre Dame's campus after Mass. It was such a beautiful fall day! For the walk we put Sofia in her stroller for the first time without her car seat! Such a big girl now!


I love this picture because of the way Sofia is looking at me. This look makes all the night wakings totally worth it.
I thought this picture was hilarious because of Sofia's face. She is like, "c'mon you guys, enough with the pictures. I'm in the stroller...big deal."

Sofia playing in the leaves.



Sofia eating the leaves.

Sofia inspecting the leaves.
With Daddy outside the Basilica. There is not a cloud in the sky.

As you know, I have been feeding Sofia rice cereal. Well she has discovered that she likes playing with the bowl, spoon, and rice cereal better than eating it.

"Here Mom, your turn!"

Some more cute exersaucer pictures.
Sofia is showing me how to use her toys. "This one spins, Mom!"











4 comments:

Mary said...

I love all of these pictures, especially the series of Sofia in the leaves. She gets prettier every day!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

The outdoor pictures are so pretty. Sofia looking at you in the stroller is precious!

Mom and Dad said...

Marisa and David these pictures are precious!!!! Sofia is beautiful and so happy, and what a fun disposition! You look so happy and healthy and fulfilled! Thank you for sharing these fond and special memories. I miss you all soo much and i'm counting the days till I see you all!!!!! all our love, Mom and Dad