It's been a while since I have posted so I figured I would back track a couple weeks and give some of my favorites. Cecilia at 3 months:
Doing her tummy time. She is really cute on her tummy except for the fact that she grunts like a man.
Nap time: this picture is meant to demonstrate her chubby cheeks. Also, what we lovingly refer to as her "slime line" on her shirt. She is such a drooler!
This was taken during our walk back to the car after watching Avatar in the theater. Cecilia slept through most of the movie but the cold woke her up once we made it outside; she looked up at me with a big happy sleepy face:
Every night before bath time Cecilia disappears and "Ceroto" takes over. Please note the rolls in her armpits; those are new.
She likes to hold her hands together like this and play with her own fingers.
Doing her tummy time. She is really cute on her tummy except for the fact that she grunts like a man.
Nap time: this picture is meant to demonstrate her chubby cheeks. Also, what we lovingly refer to as her "slime line" on her shirt. She is such a drooler!
This was taken during our walk back to the car after watching Avatar in the theater. Cecilia slept through most of the movie but the cold woke her up once we made it outside; she looked up at me with a big happy sleepy face:
Every night before bath time Cecilia disappears and "Ceroto" takes over. Please note the rolls in her armpits; those are new.
She likes to hold her hands together like this and play with her own fingers.







2 comments:
So cute! She is getting so big and more adorable every day! I enjoyed the pictures - keep them coming!
Oh Mary, she is so beautiful! I just want to squeeze her...she is getting so deliciously chubby! I can't wait to see you guys again! Only a few more months. :)
Post a Comment