First, big news, she is crawling! No more army crawling....she is now big girl crawling! And she lifts herself up to a standing position! With her new range of movement, a whole new world has been opened up to her. She gets into Daddy's books, bookshelves, our dresser, her exersaucer, etc. Even bathtime presents all new things to discover! And changing her diaper on the changing table...oh boy! In other words, she is into anything she can get her hands on or body into!
Inside her exersaucer
Climbing our dresser
Seeing what is outside of the tub
And in the actual tub
Checking out the changing table
Playing with Daddy's papers
Second, she is nine months now! It is hard to believe she has been out of me now for as long as she was inside of me.
Third, her vocabulary grows each day. Before we left for Christmas she could say "bye bye" while waving her hand. Now she says "Hi!" every opportunity she gets (a more optimistic choice). Every time we open the front door or are on the phone or Daddy comes into room or she sees her friends or a new face, she enthusiastically proclaims "Hi!" multiple times. She also says "book", "baby", "dada"; and "moooo" when you ask her "What does the cow say?". She is just so much fun!
Eating a red pepperPlaying in her tent with Daddy
Her mohawk styled with a special food gel







3 comments:
Hey great pictures! Thanks Marisa! Cecilia loves looking at Sofia's Christmas picture you guys gave us. It is on our fridge and I have noticed that she stares at it a lot. lol. I am excited to hear her talk and see her crawl when we are down at Sanibel Island. Love you guys!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!Great pictures!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how much Sofia has grown and how much she has developed her abilities to crawl, stand, grab and talk!!!!!!!!! I'm amazed!!! She is so precious and sweet! She makes me laugh with her investigation of the bathtub and the changing table LOL!!!She looks a little guilty checking out Daddy's papers. HeHeHe! She stands up so straight too! We love her so much and we love the pictures of her with grandma and/or grandpa :)))) I can't wait to see her do all her fun, exciting things in Sanibel:))) Another new world and a new Sofia for us:)! Can't wait to see you and David too! We miss you all sooooo much!We are praying everyday for all of you and especially for David that he will be able to prepare well and pass his exams!! Oh, Please Dear Lord and Blessed Mother, we pray! St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Augustine pray for David! Big, super hugs and kisses for all. We love you so much more than words can say, May God bless you and keep you always, Mom and Dad and kids
YAY I love the pictures! I looked through them several times! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Sofia looking through her Daddy's papers. So adorable! I was laughing at the pictures of her investigating all the nooks and crannies! I can't wait to see you guys in May. So much has changed and I can't wait to see it in person. We love you guys! David will be in our prayers. Oh and you still have to post pictures of your re-arranged apartment!
Post a Comment