Forgive me for intruding on the family blog, but what better way is there for me to share pictures of your family? So, here are pictures from the Stations of the Cross and more. (Mrs. Tompkins, let me know if you still need me to email these to you.) And by the way, this is NOT your Uncle Joey. ;)
Uncle Joey and a tired little Isabella
Cutie pies :)
Angela and Teresa had many beautiful solos during the Stations - they are truly talented in both acting and singing!
Despite her being tired, Isabella provided a lot of entertainment!
Copying Uncle Joey's open mouth
Now that the tradition is complete, Mrs. Vila says that she can die peacefully!
DON'T touch Isabella's chin! :D
Colorfully clothed couple (I enjoy alliteration haha)
Great family photo :)
Robbie looked sooo old with that beard
At the Stations after party - you can see Teresa dancing in the middle
Robbie was a big hit on his violin!
Here are some blurry pics of The Last Crusaders (I'm still learning how to use my new camera)
I know that Joe really missed playing football with you, Ryan!
These are pictures from the wonderful Christmas present I received from Joe: a dinner cruise!
I had to wait three whole months for this surprise, but it was well worth it!
Well that's all of the pictures so far... Thank you for attention and I hope you all have a blessed Easter! :)
--Nicolette
4 comments:
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them! Oh and I love the subject line :)
Thank you, Nickle:) those are some great pictures you took!
Love, Angie
Thank you Nicolette!!!! I love the pictures!!! You are such a sweetheart to post them and share them with us! You were a life saver at the Stations, especially since I left the camera in the car:-) Oh Boy!
Have a Blessed Easter. We wish all the best to your family too. We are praying for them.
We love you, Mom
Thanks for the pictures, Nicolette! We finally get to see pictures of my family!! And great subject line. I could not agree more.
Post a Comment