Hi everyone,
We just wanted to officially wish everyone a Happy Easter! We have been unable to post pictures due to problems with our camera, again *sigh*. Our memory card malfunctioned a couple of weeks ago and I cannot download any of our pictures from the past month! I am going to have to take it to a camera specialist to see if I can salvage the pictures. Since then, we bought a new memory card but it is also not working so we are trying to determine whether or not the problem is with our camera. But thank God Olivia was with us for Easter because she took lots of pictures with her camera. She said she is going to download them for us on Picasa for us. Once I get them, I will post them on the blog.
All our love,
The Lantigua's
No comments:
Post a Comment