Oh my goodness what a cutie! She looks like she is having a great time on Easter! I can never decide if I see more David or more Marisa in her. She must be a perfect 50/50 mixture. It'll be so great to see her in action at Sanibel, then I can make a more educated decision on who she most looks like. :)
Oh my goodness......she's soo adorable!!!!! she is so grown up!! all her toys all around her, her easter basket, and her easter dress-it all just frames her so beautifully and happily. she looks like a picture of Easter joy!!!!!! Marisa and David, you are so blessed! She is so precious! We love you all! BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!! can't wait to see you soon! May God bless and keep you! Love, Mom and Dad
5 comments:
Too cute! I love it - her Easter dress is so pretty. I can't wait to see you guys!
Oh my goodness what a cutie! She looks like she is having a great time on Easter! I can never decide if I see more David or more Marisa in her. She must be a perfect 50/50 mixture. It'll be so great to see her in action at Sanibel, then I can make a more educated decision on who she most looks like. :)
Too Adorable:)Her Easter Dress is a Perfect dress for her.....she's just too cute! can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!
Love, Auntie Angela
Oh my goodness......she's soo adorable!!!!! she is so grown up!! all her toys all around her, her easter basket, and her easter dress-it all just frames her so beautifully and happily. she looks like a picture of Easter joy!!!!!!
Marisa and David, you are so blessed! She is so precious!
We love you all! BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!! can't wait to see you soon!
May God bless and keep you!
Love, Mom and Dad
too cute!
Post a Comment