Happpy Birthday!! Hi David, Happy Birthday..brother-in-law:)You feel like my brother and the 'in-law'part isn't even necessary....only besides I don't think my blood-related brothers are "that" romatnic with Marisa ....what do you have say? haha No matter how exhausted or busy you are, you always make time to talk to me and answer all of my questions with pretty much just as much indepth and patience as you would to a grown-up!You always make me feel soo important! Whenever I think of you this comes into my head: Crazy-Wise Guy! Love You! Love, your sister-in-law.... Auntie Angela
5 comments:
Happpy Birthday!!
Hi David,
Happy Birthday..brother-in-law:)You feel like my brother and the 'in-law'part isn't even necessary....only besides I don't think my blood-related brothers are "that" romatnic with Marisa ....what do you have say? haha
No matter how exhausted or busy you are, you always make time to talk to me and answer all of my questions with pretty much just as much indepth and patience as you would to a grown-up!You always make me feel soo important! Whenever I think of you this comes into my head: Crazy-Wise Guy!
Love You!
Love, your sister-in-law....
Auntie Angela
Angela, shut up!
Jk Angela! Happy Bday big boy!
Ryan, "you're just jealous!" haha
Auntie Angela
David, I've never seen you so,... so,... hmmmm, can't find the word, interesting expression though:)
Post a Comment